Adult & Teen Challenge Campus Counselor
• The successful candidate is expected to have educational background and experience in Christian or Pastoral Counseling (Masters degree preferred), serving individuals with trauma, addictions, depression, anxiety and psychosis.
• Be either licensed as a Professional Counselor or Marriage & Family Therapist in Texas (or have commensurate licensure in another state and be license-eligible in Texas). If not licensed, have at least 2 years biblical counseling experience, along with ministerial credentials or biblical counseling certification (Masters degree preferred).
•Identify with the Christian counseling profession through licensure, professional development, membership in relevant associations, and activity/service
• Be very familiar with the approach of Adult & Teen Challenge for healing from addiction
Giving your time. The most precious of all gifts, one’s time, is perhaps the most meaningful gift we can receive. Without the support of volunteers like you, we simply could not operate. Everyone has skills and experience that helps our facilities stay focused and functioning. A few hours a week or a month can provide extra support for our staff members and those in our program.
Check out some of the volunteering opportunities below:
- Shopping or cooking in the kitchen
- Clerical work in the administrative office
- Grounds keeping
- Electrical work
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Mentoring and Advising Students
- Teaching Class
- Hosting an event
Thank you for your interest in serving at Adult & Teen Challenge of Texas. We look forward to hearing from you! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the campus you wish to serve, or call a campus directly.
Here’s what others have said about why they choose to volunteer at ATCOT:
“Teaching new students biblical understanding.”
“Fulfilling the great commission.”
“Doing for others as was done for me.”
“I get to watch Jesus change people from the inside out everyday – WOW!”
“I feel good about helping to provide a real solution for the drug epidemic.”
“I’m excited to use the skills God has given me to point people to Him.”